How To Start A Delaware Corporation
The Delaware Corporation
You can use a Delaware corporation anywhere in the world. A Delaware corporation is one of the most widely recognized forms of a business. Most of the biggest fortune 500 US companies are Delaware corporations. Many worldwide companies base their operations with a Delaware corporation. You can enjoy the benefits of incorporating in Delaware too.
Steps to Incorporating in Delaware Yourself
- Do a name search and see if your name is available
- Fill out your Delaware Corporation Certificate of Incorporation
- Choose a Delaware Corporation registered agent
- Prepare a Filing Sheet to mail or fax into the Delaware Division of Corporations
- Sit back and enjoy the fact that you worked through that all by yourself and wait on the filing time slow down. You’ll hear back from the state direct in a few weeks. They eventually want to take your money.
- Since you’re into this right now. How about you spend some time reading the Delaware Corporation Act? It’s Title 8, and there’s chapter 1 and 5 of the General Delaware Corporations Law
Steps to forming a Delaware Corporation if you hire us:
- Hire us. It’s pretty simple. You can see more about our Free Delaware Incorporation Service. We don’t even charge you, and we prepare your certificate of incorporation, file with the state the same day, prepare your director and officer resolutions, and provide you Delaware Corporation Bylaws. All for only $170.